Wireless networks provide several benefits key benefits.
1. Mobility: Wireless networks allow devices to connect to the network without the need for physical connections. This means that devices can be moved around without being tethered to a specific location. This allows a user to to record real-time data capture which is crucial in a manufacturing setting.
2. Convenience: Wireless networks eliminate the need for cables and wires, which can be cumbersome and unsightly. This makes it much easier to set up and manage a network.
3. Cost-effective: Wireless networks can be more cost-effective than wired networks because they require less hardware and infrastructure.
4. Scalability: Wireless networks can be easily expanded and scaled up to accommodate more devices and users.
5. Accessibility: Wireless networks allow users to connect to the network from anywhere within range, making it easier to access information and resources.
Overall, wireless networks provide greater flexibility, convenience, and accessibility, making them an ideal choice for many businesses and organizations.